It seems they have a vibrant Secondary Schooling system in Singapore.
This scene is in Zion Riverside Food Centre...an outdoor food hall where hundreds of folks acquire cheap, tasty meals from vendors who used to operate as footpath food stalls before the City moved them off the streets and regulated them.
Secondary School students are conducting a campaign to encourage customers to clean up tables and place trays, dirty plates and food scraps in designated processing points...looks like an affirmative action school project to me.
Lots of good humour and entertainment!
Several of Singapore's iconic features are visible from a meeting room window I recently sat in:
* Red tiled roof is Parliament House
* Copper dome is old Supreme Court
* Flying Saucer is new Supreme Court
* New ferris wheel
* Ship in the sky
* Sports complex under construction
* Right is Financial district
* Bottom left brown smudge is Singapore River
Invitations from other bloggers: